I'm rooting for her - STICKER
Pastel pink vinyl transfer
Letters only, no background
1. Take a credit card or another hard blunt, flat object and rub the sticker on a hard surface ensuring the lettering is firmly stuck to the clear transfer tape.
2. Properly clean the area where you want to apply the sticker with alcohol.
3. Carefully remove the white backing paper, leaving the pink label adhered to the clear transfer tape.
4. Position sticker in place and gently rub it with a cloth (doing this with the clear transfer tape still in place)
5. Leave the sticker to cure, 24 hours is good!
6. Remove the clear transfer tape to reveal your finished label.