Last week we embarked on the mammoth task of bringing over all the Kickstarter orders into our e-commerce platform. Some of you would have seen these come through, don't worry if you haven't seen yours yet, it's coming! This is a huge job making sure everyone shipping address is right, entered properly and any changes you've requested were made. We've never done anything like that before so thank you for your patience.
We've also been consolidating all our platforms, ensuring all our customers are in the same place so we can communicate with you, all at once. I know that sounds a little strange but before this week you were scattered through Shopify, Mailchimp and Kickstarter so keeping up with everyone was quite messy! (oh, did I mention that Mailchimp broke up with Shopify? That was another little hiccup!)
Okay, here's an update on your cup!
- All silicone pieces are complete and ready for assembly! Did you see the Instagram Story of that? It's an interesting watch. It's in our 'Manufacturing' Highlight on Instagram if you wanted to check that out.
- Both the Original and Smoothie glass cup samples have been made (with our new moulds) and we were able to 'approve' them both yesterday. These cup components will begin production asap (finish approx 2 weeks).
- The packaging boxes are completed and are on route to our main factory.
- Smoothie straws and cleaners are done.
- Dribble Bags are still in production.
Nobody wants these cups more than Andy and I do.