Product Care Information
- Our cups are made from Borosilicate Glass and Silicone Rubber and while Borosilicate glass is stronger (and lighter) than ordinary glass they will still break. Be conscious when carrying and storing the cup to limit the chances of breakages. We designed the silicone base to protect the glass from minor knocks but still be mindful when using your cup.
- We strongly suggest you thoroughly clean you cup after each use.
- All pieces of the cups are dishwasher safe. Both the bottom and top shelf of the dishwasher are fine to use.
- While we are not big microwave fans you can use it to your own discretion as you know your machine the best. The stainless steel straw is not microwavable.
- They are easy to clean with no need to remove the silicone base, and we suggest leaving the lids the correct way, no need to reverse.
- To remove any stubborn marks from the silicone, like makeup or lipstick a simple baby wipe should work or a clean cloth with coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon essential oil or rubbing alcohol will work well for stubborn marks.
- To clean your straw (included with Smoothie Cup) use the straw cleaner provided after every use and rinse with clean water.
- To clean your dribble bag (included with the Original, Middle Child and Smoothie Cups) simply pop it into the washing machine on a cold wash with mild soap.
- To clean the inside of the Smoothie Cup, simply use a regular bottle brush cleaner.
Please do not use steel wool or a harsh abrasive to clean the cups.
A soft cloth is all that is required
Please do not allow children to chew or bite the silicone pieces as this can leave teeth marks. The silicone, however, is medical/food grade.
Do not cut or puncture the silicone pieces with scissors or a knife.
Sharp utensils will damage the silicone.