Looking for a QUICK AND HEALTHY TREAT RECIPE?
THE ONE CUP RECIPE: VEGAN FRIENDLY SLICE BY SL 🤎
All you need is 1 cup to measure your ingredients and this is a no-bake recipe too. Very hassle free!
THE ONE CUP RECIPE:
- Desiccated coconut
- pinch of salt
- melted vegan dark chocolate top
- Add all 1 cup ingredients (sultanas, cashews, walnuts, dates and desiccated coconut) and a pinch of salt in the blender (we used a Vitamix Blender)
- Blend ingredients on High Speed until it creates a crumb like texture that sticks together when pinched
- Place the mixture into you desired container and even the top with a spatula
METHOD SAUCE (MELTING CHOCOLATE):
- Place a pot of water and boil. Reduce heat to a low simmer
- Put chocolate in any microwave safe bowl and place the bowl on top of the simmering water. Stir chocolate often until melted
- Pour sauce mixture on top of the base and place into the freezer for at least 1 hour until set
Serve into squares and you have a delicious and healthy treat!!
Did you try this recipe?