LUXEY RECIPES | Easy Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
We promise that these will be one of the fluffiest pancakes you've ever eaten!
How can you not love a vegan pancake recipe that doesn't make you miss milk, eggs and butter? And we promise that these will be one of the fluffiest pancakes you've ever eaten!
We also love this pancake recipe because of its simpleness! Once you master this basic pancake recipe you can add your favourite ingredients and toppings and make it your own. Feel free to use your favourite dairy-free milk (we love coconut milk!), substitute the coconut oil for olive oil or for a more nutritious and filling pancake you can use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour.
This recipe is perfect for two servings - so multiply as necessary for the whole family!
1 cup all-purpose or whole wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup dairy-free milk
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a different mixing bowl stir the milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat.
- While your pan is heating, pour and mix the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Don't over-mix it or your pancakes won't be as fluffy!
- Scoop 1/4 cup in the heated pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes and flip. Cook on the opposite sides for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat the process until you finish the whole batter and enjoy while is warm! Feel free to be creative with toppings - banana, berries and more maple syrup are great options!