Sandra-Lea's go to potato fritters! She shared these to our instagram stories and so many of you asked for the recipe! They smell even better than they look, we know this because when Sandra brings them in for her lunch we can smell these scrumptious things throughout the whole warehouse!!
- 6-8 average sized Dutch potatoes
- 1 Brown onion finely chopped
- Three garlic clove finely chopped
- One cup of finely chopped fresh herbs of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper
- Half a cup tapioca flour
In a large bowl grate potatoes and squeeze out any excess moisture using a nut milk bag. Sauté the onion and the garlic on medium heat until transparent.
Add the onion and the garlic cheesy potatoes along with all the other ingredients and use your hands to combine well.
Fry patties in a medium to high pan until nice and golden brown.
Serve with tahini dressing, and salad.