LUXEY RECIPES | Gluten Free Strawberry Jam Drops
Are you ready to make this easy and delicious classic with a twist?
Jam drops are a classic - but there's always a way to make the classics even better! Our jam drops recipe is not only gluten free but also egg and refined sugar free.
They are delicious, melt in your mouth and look great but they are really so easy to make. Which makes them a great treat to make with kids during the holidays and to enjoy with the whole family!
Feel free to make it your own and use your favourite jam flavour - there's really no way to go wrong with that.
1 cup almond meal
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp butter
1/4 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the almond meal, coconut, tapioca flour, baking powder, vanilla bean powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the maple syrup and melted butter and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture, roll into balls and arrange on the tray.
- Flatten slightly and press your thumb into the centre of each disc to leave an indent and fill it with jam.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.
- Transfer onto a rack to cool completely and enjoy!