Here's a DIY tea blend to use with your Luxey tea strainer!
Drinking tea if often linked to better health but if you use store-bought tea blends you can be consuming a great amount of sweeteners and artificial flavours without even noticing. That's why we love creating our own tea blends and enjoying its many health benefits and variety in natural flavours.
You can use this recipe as a guideline and a starting point for blending. This is an energising blend suggestion - feel free to add or dismiss any ingredients and to drink it hot or cold.
1 cup Lemongrass (dried)
1/2 cup Chamomile (dried)
Star anise (dried)
Ginger in small pieces
Rose petals (dried)
- Using the chamomile and lemongrass as the base, adjust the amounts of the other ingredients to best suit your taste.
- Mix all the ingredients in a closed jar.
- Pop one or two teaspoons of the blend in your tea strainer.
- Slowly pour the water into your cup.
- Let it infuse for at least 5 minutes and enjoy!