Easter is just around the corner which means there will be plenty of chocolate, and we thought in the lead up to Easter we would share one healthy recipe and one naughty recipe.
We'll start with this delicious healthy, velvet vegan smoothie recipe first, which not only looks delicious, but tastes amazing and will make you feel those happy 'feel good endorphins'.
You'll get your chocolate fix and nourish your body at the same time!
We added 1-2 teaspoons of Dhow Nature Foods, Bam- Choco Latte which has Cacao, Vanilla and a dash of green cardamom and a signature unique African ingredient known as The Bambara Nut.
- 240mls / 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 ripe banana either fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon cocoa podwer
- 1 date (optional to add 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Option to add 1-2 tsp of Bam- Choco Latte
- 2 ice cubes
Add ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.