Whether we like it or not, winter is coming and it's time to start keeping warm. Soup is the best remedy for the cold and this recipe is the ultimate liver-loving meal filled with cruciferous vegetables, broth & leafy greens!
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 2 heads broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 6 cups broth
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil or ghee
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil or ghee in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leek & saute for about 4 minutes or until starting to go translucent.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower & broth, Bring the soup to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, add herbs spinach & cook for a further 15 mins.
- Remove from heat & allow the soup to cool before blending the soup.
Recipe supplied by Deeto